Through a blend of instruction, discussion and exercises, certified coach and trainer Anne Martin will introduce you to the five Pillars of Self Confidence. You will learn how to:
- Shift your mindset so you can more confidently seek out challenges, lead others and promote yourself.
- Clarify your priorities so you can be more grounded, authentic and self-assured.
- Overcome fear, self- recrimination, imposter syndrome and perfectionism so you can move forward in your life.
- Confront your doubter and replace limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs.
- Embody self- confidence in your behavior and communications so that you show up in life as authentic, engaged, and self-assured.
WHEN: 10 am- 12pm, Thursday, September 15, 22, 29, October 6.
WHERE: Deborah’s Palm, a Woman’s Community and Resource Center
555 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
COST: $97 (includes all four sessions plus workbook)
QUESTIONS: Contact Anne at email@example.com or 415 830 2373
ABOUT ANNE MARTIN
Anne Martin, J.D. is a speaker, workshop conductor and a Certified Professional Performance Coach® with the mission of empowering women to create meaningful success in their lives and careers.
As an attorney who reinvented herself as an award winning sales leader for an international consumer products corporation, she trained and coached hundreds of women in personal development, leadership and entrepreneurship.
She has created and presented several classes at Deborah’s Palm including Leaning In vs. Leaning Back and Live Your Vision. Her most popular workshops for corporate and professional audiences include The Pillars of Self- Confidence, Thriving through Transition and Reinvent Your Work-Life.